Facebook. Yes, Facebook.
When the first time i made my Facebook account, I was like “haha..boo ya sapa lagi maen friendster2 nie ketinggalan zaman yaw..hahahahahh!” (truth: sepanjang hidup aku tak pernah ade friendster). Then a couple years later, it seems that EVERYBODY has a Facebook account (note: makcik-makcik and even underage children. Yes, EVERYBODY). Then everything connected with Facebook. Every brands of products, bank agencies, politic parties, the prime minister, and you can even make a fake account about artiste and such! It gets annoying day by day. Only God knows how rich is the creator of Facebook getting every day since 2004.
My first profile picture. Masa tu masih taktau kegunaan cropping dan tiada gaya mengambil gambar yang cool. But proud enough to have a Facebook account lmao.
One thing that disturbing about Facebook is the status update. Seriously, what is the main function of status update in that social network service? You are what you write in the status update lol. Here take some example;
1. The one who online their Facebook account 24/7 and like to tell everyone everything:
-“getting to class. malasnyerrr!”
-“stuck in traffic jam grr”
-“having a venti sized of iced caramel macchiato alone!”
2. Show off suck ups:
- “This new uPad is cooler than ever!”
- “i’m loving my new Backberry Dorch. Papa’s gift. I love you Papa! (with lots of heart shaped icon and smiley after the sentence)”
- “I love you forever Hans Marcello!” (The one who post it is a girl pointed to her lesbian partner because she wants to tell the world she’s having a lesbigay loving relationship)
3. FDA (Facebook Display Affection) – i’m one of them:
- “(heart shaped icon) Ahmad Marshidi!”
- “i miss you Ahmad Marshidi..(sad faced smiley)”
- “counting the days to meet hubby..”
4. The ones who wants to write something on the status but don’t have any idea – seriously, you better not post anything:
- “(Quoting hadith)”
- Subhanallah cantiknya ciptaanNya..Marilah kita sama-sama….(something like dakwah. Sorry I’m not good at this)
- (Posting a video about illuminati or jews)
6. The ones who can’t spell a word right:
- “hepi buffday Murai!”
- “nak balik jaybee yayy!”
7. The ones who really need something like ‘anger management’:
- “F*** you A**H***!”
- “Hey B****, dasar tak sedar diri. aku dah tolong kau lagi nak bwat taik dengan aku. Pegi mam..”
- “cela** kau aku backhand baru tau..”
8. The ones who wants to tell everyone something, then it turned that it’s only a mystery because when somebody comment and ask what’s wrong, there won’t be any answer given:
- “i’m pissed off..”
- “sangat gembira hari ini yayyy! (smileys)”
9. Karaoke singer in Facebook:
- “I’m in su su su su su su sugar town~”
- “There’s too late to apologize”
- “Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone..”
10. The ones who online their Facebook account just for the applications:
- “(Posting the quiz results of ‘seberapa cantik/kacak kah kamu?’)”
- “(Posting Farmville Harvests)”
- “(Posting the picture of pet society’s pet)”
So, from 10 of the above, which Facebookers are you? I have to admit sometimes I’m all of them (mostly #10).
p/s: Hey, it’s a joke. No hard feelings kay?